Sign in to follow this  
jonwil

3-story LEGO house (bigger than modular size)

Here are some pictures of a 3 story house I made (it takes up most of a 32 x 32 baseplate)

The husband of the house is a carpenter by profession and a big DIY nut. Most of the furniture in the house has been made by him in the back shed. He drives a dark blue Holden tray-top Ute.

There is also a wife, an older teenage boy and younger twins.

Some of the furniture has been modeled in LDD and posted in this thread (mostly the bits interesting enough to be worth posting)

http://www.eurobrick...topic=95966&hl=

Exterior of the house:

IMG_1530.jpg

Another exterior picture:

IMG_1533.jpg

Close up view of the side of the house with the wheelie bins and meter box

IMG_1531.jpg

Close up of the garden and alfresco area with Webber Kettle BBQ:

IMG_1532.jpg

View of the interior of the shed showing all the tools: (the orange thing is a Triton WorkCentre saw table

IMG_1572.jpg

Top floor of the house with the master bedroom, master bathroom, storage room and games room:

IMG_1545.jpg

Master bedroom with bed, desk, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cupboards.

IMG_1546.jpg

Games room with pool table, pool equipment rack, music gear and bar. The husband of the house (with the red shirt) is playing cards with his mates:

IMG_1550.jpg

Master bathroom with shower, toilet and double sink:

IMG_1547.jpg

Second floor of the house with kids bedrooms and family bathroom:

IMG_1555.jpg

Family bathroom with toilet, bath, sink and shower:

IMG_1556.jpg

Twins bedroom with drawers, bunk bed, desk and shelves. The kids are playing with their LEGO :)

IMG_1551.jpg

Teenagers bedroom with bed, wardrobe, bedside, desk and TV/video game cabinet. The teenager loves skateboarding, listening to his music and watching his TV. (if I had a lime green hairpiece, I would have used that but I dont)

IMG_1557.jpg

View of the second floor walkway with views to the ground floor below:

IMG_1554.jpg

Ground floor with kitchen, laundry, dining room, garage, alfresco area and living room (if you look closely enough you might just be able to see the family cat hiding under the stairs). You can also see the husbands blue Ute in the garage.

IMG_1571.jpg

Alfresco area with outdoor table and Webber Kettle BBQ:

IMG_1568.jpg

Kitchen with fridge, oven/stove and sink. The thing on the bench behind the wife of the house is a George Foreman G2 Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine & Griddle

IMG_1566.jpg

Dining room with wooden dining table:

IMG_1565.jpg

Laundry with washing machine, dryer, laundry tub and laundry cupboard:

IMG_1567.jpg

Living room with big screen TV, surround sound home theater system and black leather couches:

IMG_1569.jpg

Wow, a nice looking house and better still a cleverly made and detailed interior!!! :wub::thumbup:

There is only one thing I can think of to suggest is- maybe the bedrooms and the bathroom could do with a different colour floor. Some tiles or something, just so it's no black like the landing/halls.

But then again this is brilliant and I couldn't build anything like this, so I can't really comment!!! :grin:

Nice work , seeing moc's like this make me realise i need to work a lot harder :laugh:

It looks good! Just one question though. Was this a paid sponsored post because there seems to be a lot of name brand Product placement going on? :laugh:

There just happens to be lots of things in this MOC that I have owned or had in the family :)

Great MOC. Are you sure the husband is a carpenter. I think he might have a bit of serial killer in him, looking at the shed interior!

Nice work.