I went through filming and taking pictures so time for a topic :)

History prototype

Ursus C- 360 -3P is the average farm tractor produced in the years 1981 to 1993 on the domestic market , and until 1995 to externel markets Ursus Mechanical Works in Warsaw. The main difference between tractors Ursus C- 360 and C - 360 -3P consisted in the installation of the Ursus C- 360 -3P engine MF PERKINS - AD3.152UR having three cylinders and power of 47.5 hp ( C - 360 had 52 hp) . This engine is characterized by a lower fuel consumption, reduced noise and lower exhaust gas smokiness . In the first copies of the original engines were mounted manufactured in the UK, which stand out applied them inch screws in the system . Engines British production showed a longer life than those produced in the country. Also the clutch discs were different from those installed in Ursusach C - 360 , and clutch shafts , which had to be slightly longer . Ursus C- 360 -3P despite the passage of years, it is still very highly regarded tractor in the Polish countryside .

2.jpg

For a long time it was for me to create an agricultural tractor, which would be fully remote controlled. The choice fell on Ursus C360. As a group of thirty persons is a piece of Polish agricultural engineering. Through its proportions allow it to build PFach. In addition, I wanted to use tensioned wheels PP have previously been mentioned in one of the topics in the section technic. Not all mechanical assumptions failed to realize that despite the appearance of the model exceeded my initial expectations so I put it here.

gallery_8947_480_409602.jpg

Drive:

Tractor is driven by a motor XL ratio 1:12.6 on wheels. It consists of a new type of differential and two pairs of sprockets Z8 and Z24 on the page. This gives a very good power and speed really looking very carefully so that you can control the machine. In addition, the power transmitted to the wheels allows you to drag a really large objects (eg a chair across the floor of the panels). It is like a side effect of not less gear used is also very great advantage of the model.

Turning:

Here, primary idea was putting the real look and feel of the steering system. I think I managed to do quite nicely. Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove the swinging bridge. This generates a very large joint clearances, which translated into machine control. After that the model turns very well. Turning radius is dedicated to a very real. It was necessary to apply z12 gear that rubbing of the inner front wheel lipping rozjeżdżaniu prevent the front wheels. Honestly, that overcoming this effect spędzało me awake at night. The idea quite simple and at the same time giving satisfactory results and not throwing too much in the eyes. Move a pull mechanism itself managed to hide the left side of the cab. This is a simple translation of the screw mounted on the motor shaft which moves the pull rod and also single rack running along the front of the engine.

Mechanisms :

There are not a lot but failed to give the two most important . Three-point suspension system is controlled by a motor M placed at the back of the mask which passes through cardans drive small screw actuator . The chip itself is a mechanical reflection of the original. It does not look like a typical model , however, the team won the functionality here . Usage of technic allowed for considerable strengthening of the system. As its size increases the really large items such as plow used for presentations and much heavier .

In addition to the assumptions included in the construction of the PTO . He had to be switched from the cab but the lack of space forced me to lead the drive directly from the differential because running all the time . This unfortunately minus . But his speed is adequate, and it looks pretty cool .

Problems, problems ...

Would the space required to accommodate the elements . The problem was to put the battery in the front of the mask , which took half the available space. It forced me to move one of the towers PF motor and steering into the cabin. However, enough space for another tower PF and engine control linkage .

1.jpg_thumb.jpg2.jpg_thumb.jpg3.jpg_thumb.jpg4.jpg_thumb.jpg5.jpg_thumb.jpg6.jpg_thumb.jpg7.jpg_thumb.jpg

8.jpg_thumb.jpg9.jpg_thumb.jpgbez_nazwy_1.jpg_thumb.jpgbodywork.jpg_thumb.jpgengine.jpg_thumb.jpgrear.jpg_thumb.jpg

And of course, a short video:

Of course, I'm waiting for your opinions :)

Edited by eric trax

Wow! That looks gorgeous. Very well done.

And nice presentation too :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sometimes a MOC on Eurobricks in presented with an image of the real thing displayed first, to show what the base of the MOC is. An RC-modell or a steel car from Siku or similar. I was scrolling down immediately to go for the Technic MOC, because my eye and brain placed the image in said category... It's so slick and well detailed, that it didn't look like Lego in the first place!

Depending on the goals you have when making a MOC, I think that's the greatest compliment one can get.

Gorgeous ... and ... LOVE the two cup holders (on the left fender.

Are those power puller tires? They for sure totally eclipse the 42009 tires ...

Incredibly accurate scale model. So much detail! Well done indeed.

Same as PhyBuilder - saw some tractor model, saw tractor photo and where is the lego version. I had to check once more to see that first tractor model is actually lego version. Really very accurate and nice MOC.

usually i don't like tractors but this one is stunning :)

well done man!

That is really detailed and functional! Are the rear wheels power puller ones squeezed together?

Now that is one nice tractor, with authentic working three point linkage and proper steering for the model. Well done, with very good notes and video.

Wow the level of detail is incredible, and you really managed to hide the motors and battery box too, very impressive.

tim

Such an extraordinary attention to detail! This is a stunning build aesthetically, and the functions are great. I love the pushrod (?) steering.

Oh yes, that is really a very nice MOC!!! I'd love to see even larger Lego wheels for tractors!!!

Pat

Thanks, guys. It's nice to read so many positive reviews especially this is relaxation MOC :)

Gorgeous ... and ... LOVE the two cup holders (on the left fender.

Are those power puller tires? They for sure totally eclipse the 42009 tires ...

That is really detailed and functional! Are the rear wheels power puller ones squeezed together?

The tires are stretched on Lego parts that give them the shape. Inside there are only three elements.

The tires are stretched on Lego parts that give them the shape. Inside there are only three elements.

Zblj:

The wheel + tire combination is most likely two merry Fabuland pieces No 4750 : http://www.bricklink.com/PL/4750.gif

and between them is regular 40T gear.

I tried that before and got the same shape like this on this tractor.

Original idea is by iipsa

The wheel + tire combination is most likely two merry Fabuland pieces No 4750 : http://www.bricklink.com/PL/4750.gif

and between them is regular 40T gear.

I tried that before and got the same shape like this on this tractor.

Original idea is by iipsa

Exactly as written Milan

Excellent work. Very good and detailed MOC. I'd definitely buy it if it was ever released as a official set.