Party At Arkham

An Arkham Asylum Inspired Build

11787237984_87ba84164e_n.jpg

----

Following a long series of events that could fill up an entire game, Batman faces off against a Titan powered Joker to save Gordon from certain death!

11787249933_f16016557d_z.jpg

11786837864_3dc85bfa94.jpg

11786835354_4db8e85fb0.jpg

11786836384_cac2626bfe.jpg

11786835294_1814c15de0_n.jpg

11786835274_58e8104ec7_z.jpg

As this scene is based off the the location and boss battle against the Joker, the henchmen here too must like in the game, unlock a safe to get firearms.

11787237484_5ec9bf4028_n.jpg11787237554_f7d99d1495_n.jpg

Titan Joker

11787249373_d9f25ba425.jpg

The centerpiece of the build, I build Titan Joker with an emphasis on accuracy and pose-ability. I was going to could, but I’ll just say he has tons of articulation points, allowing large movement in the arms specifically. I did at one point intend to increase the articulation in the hips to allow horizontal leg movement, but I was forced to drop this when it compromised stability too much.

11787238074_097ed6ab75.jpg11787238044_dcc60518d7.jpg

Joker’s head was a particular problem that I managed to solve quite nicely. Originally I started with something similar to a cube-dude head. This didn’t work because of the requirements such as the lips and nose. Then, after looking at some more photos, I focused on building a head that was more elongated and pointed, like the Joker in the game. This proved very successful, allowing me to create an accurate head from brow to chin.

11787238014_9a0a8c9589.jpg

Enjoy!

~Nemo

Really nice. Even that annoying henchman weapon locker is included!

I hope you are planning to do the clayface fight from arkham city as well? :)

I hope you are planning to do the clayface fight from arkham city as well? :)

Thanks...but uhh. That one, I'm not sure about. I do get requests to make Clayface every once and a while, but I've yet to get the pieces I need for him. In the meantime you could check out Xenomurphy's great Clayface, best one I've ever seen. I will be making a few other AC creations though, and Clayface will come eventually.

I'd like to your current moc with lighting that is similar to the game. It will give that extra cachet. Very npu on the joker spine btw.

Oh wow, this is fantastic, I love all of you're MOCs and I must say that I certainly remember this particular scene well from the game, everything about this is great from figure posing to the actual build itself with so many nice small details such as the joker face imprinted into the floor to the gun safe, great job as usual, look forward to youre next creation :classic:

To be honest I've always liked your MOCs they always impressed me and inspired me. Every time you shock me because I don't think you can top you last creation but you never cease to amaze good job!

Only one word come to my mind when i saw this: DAMN! *oh2*

The whole MOC is amazing, full of great details, and that Joker is unbelievable, I wouldn't think that it can be made out of lego in this quality. :wub:

You always impress us, :classic: