Masked Builder

[Moc]: Tennis Court

Score: Fifteen-Love!

So for my third anniversary on Mocpages I wanted to do something original. (Mocpages was the first Lego fan site I joined and eventually I got here :classic: ) Recently Lego introduced a nice Tennis Racket mold and I play Tennis so this seemed to good to be true. So with out further ado I present my Tennis Court!

img_2710.jpg

img_2709.jpg

img_2711.jpg

img_2712.jpg

img_2718.jpg

img_2719.jpg

img_2720.jpg

The red headed boy is me the other boy is my friend who got my into Tennis. The tennis player just had to be used on this MOC the other girl is just someone I made up.

Oh and all pieces are official Lego parts along with the string. :sweet: Let me know what you think because I'm always looking for feedback! Here's the Brickshelf gallery. (when moderated)

Finally! I've been waiting for someone to make a tennis court. Very nice solution you've made for the net :thumbup:

So simple, yet perfect.....the net is excellent.....lots of 2x1 grilles eh ? :grin:

Great work 'Masked Builder' and keep on....serving up an ace ! :grin:

Really like the MOC!!

Big tennis player myself, and this seems such a logical thing to create. Net is very clever.

I like the studs for this, for the various posing of the MFs, but it could be tiled just as easily.

Really nice :thumbup:

You've made that S3 tennis player look very determined!

Excellent job on the tennis court, as well as the choice of tennis partners. I wasn't expecting a blue court but it works extremely well.

Looks great MB! Your build really captures the basic requirements of a tennis court with the brickbuilt lines and the clever use of those grille pieces for the net. I was actually watching the Australian open last night and I must say the court dimensions is relatively accurate with the real one. Very well done! :thumbup:

Great job Masked Builder :thumbup: I always thought a bout buying four of the 'tennis player' from the minifig series but, never thought about what I'd do for a net. You have a good and easy solution. Big thanks for you great idea a awesome MOC :classic:

Nicely done, Masked. The net looks really good. Although if you know me you know I'm going to say I'd like it better in SNOT. :tongue:

So, does your court have an air bubble that absorbs tennis balls?

So simple, yet perfect.....the net is excellent.....lots of 2x1 grilles eh ? :grin:

Great work 'Masked Builder' and keep on....serving up an ace ! :grin:

Yeah the Technic Bulldozer really does come in handy. :grin:

Excellent job on the tennis court, as well as the choice of tennis partners. I wasn't expecting a blue court but it works extremely well.

I actaully played on more blue courts then green ones.

Looks great MB! Your build really captures the basic requirements of a tennis court with the brickbuilt lines and the clever use of those grille pieces for the net. I was actually watching the Australian open last night and I must say the court dimensions is relatively accurate with the real one. Very well done! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nicely done, Masked. The net looks really good. Although if you know me you know I'm going to say I'd like it better in SNOT. :tongue:

So, does your court have an air bubble that absorbs tennis balls?

:tongue:

A whats it?

Great MOC! It looks realistic. I too particularly like the technique used for the net. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

It`s blue so it`s Australian Open or US Open? :classic:

The net is very clever.

I`m planning to build Wimbledon.

Very good MOC.

"30-love"

"30-15"

"40-15"

"Game!"

I really like this MOC. I'm a huge tennis fan, and I'm even going to go see the pros later this year.

Reminds me of the Aussie open, which is currently running. Great work! :classic:

Awesome tennis court Masked Builder. I'm a tennis freak, so my eyes lit up when I saw this turn up. I love the cord at the top of the net, and the players are sooo cool (although I'm really jealous you've got the tennis player figs, they haven't shown up in our neighborhood yet :sad:).