Sign in to follow this  
dariofol

King Troll and Beast (MOC)

First off, your picture are to big, but you are a newer member so it's OK. Look at these tutorials, they will teach you how to resize pictures. :wink: The Dewback surprisingly fits in with the Castle theme very well in this MOC, and here I was thinking that it could never be brought out of the Star Wars world, and still make it look cool. So I commend you for that, a good job you have done. :yoda: I see that a chain is attached to the end of the catapault so that you can pull it and the catapault will launch, but I can't see where the chain ends.

Yeah, he's a new member, he only joined 4 and a half years ago. :tongue: Nice little MOCs you've got there, I'm surprised you found a use for that dewback. Although it us kind of demeaning that he has to carry that troll around all day. :grin:

Yeah, he's a new member, he only joined 4 and a half years ago. :tongue: Nice little MOCs you've got there, I'm surprised you found a use for that dewback. Although it us kind of demeaning that he has to carry that troll around all day. :grin:

Holy crap! I just realized that! I was looking at his post count. :grin: And what do you mean it's demeaning that he has to carry around a troll all day? What's the difference between that and carrying a storm trooper all day on his back? Of course, that's the evil Empire, but this is also the Troll civiliation. They aren't exactly the most humane and polite creatures. :laugh:

"And so, on that day, when Slizer was catapaulted into the past, he was made King for his amazing stories about the future."

First off, your picture are to big, but you are a newer member so it's OK. Look at these tutorials, they will teach you how to resize pictures. :wink: The Dewback surprisingly fits in with the Castle theme very well in this MOC, and here I was thinking that it could never be brought out of the Star Wars world, and still make it look cool. So I commend you for that, a good job you have done. :yoda: I see that a chain is attached to the end of the catapault so that you can pull it and the catapault will launch, but I can't see where the chain ends.

I dont speak well english so i write only few time... :-)))

the chain ends in the back with some techinc piece to block the catapult movement... :-))

I dont speak well english so i write only few time... :-)))

the chain ends in the back with some techinc piece to block the catapult movement... :-))

OK, thanks, it was really bugging me not knowing where the chain ends, as I like to be able to take apart a MOC in my mind just by looking at it. Just curious how it all works. :grin: And by the way, Even though you may not speak English very well, we can still understand you, so it's fine. As long as you are trying, that's all we ask. (And your English actually isn't that bad. :thumbup: )

edit: fixed spelling

Edited by Spyder

Nice work. I like the use of the dewback and the alien head.

I've changed all your images to links. Please don't embed images larger than 800 x 600 in the forum.